Over 450km of Skiing
Verbier, the original home of Les Elfes, is situated in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of the Swiss Alps.
Verbier is one of the most famous ski resort in Europe with over 450km of safe skiing slopes.
Directly opposite Le Grand Combin which rises to 4300m, Verbier’s stunning location on a south facing plateau guarantees an exceptionally sunny climate.
Verbier, set in a breathtaking panorama, is one of the most famous resorts in Europe and offers the best in sporting and leisure activities all year round in a cosmopolitan and relaxed atmosphere.
The domain comprises more than 450 km of skiing and 3300 meters and has more than 100 ski lifts connecting the four valleys.
The high altitude guarantees that there will be snow from December to April.
Verbier also has many shops and restaurants, from the most informal to the most sophisticated.
Verbier is located in the French part of Switzerland, 1 hour and 45 minutes from Geneva, 2 hours and 45 minutes from Zürich and 30 minutes from the Italian and French borders.
Our two purpose built wood and stone chalets follow the Swiss Alpine tradition and offer charm and comfort to our guests. Both chalets are situated in green, peaceful surroundings and only five minutes from the center of Verbier. The girls and boys are separated in each of the two chalets, which are completely equipped for holiday camps :
- A permanently staffed and welcoming reception hall
- Large rooms with two to four beds and ensuite bathrooms
- Two spacious, sunny dining room with an open-planned sitting room
- Open fireplace leading onto a south facing terrace with a barbecue
- A library, games hall, cinema, music room ( or discothèque )
- Conference rooms and internet room
- Professionally equipped kitchens in both buildings
- All equipment for indoor and outdoor games and sports: football field, basketball, volleyball and badminton courts, golf putting/driving range, trampoline, pétanque area and climbing walls
Les Elfes Camps offer a large buffet breakfast and a range of varied and exciting lunch and evening meal options.
All of our food is prepared using fresh products and the wide-ranging international menus are well balanced, tailored specifically to suit the needs of our students throughout their active programmes with us.
Our kitchens cater for all dietary requirements and menus can be personalised to suit the requirements of your group.
With such a busy programme of activities it is likely students will be off-campus for their lunch. For our winter camps in Verbier students will have use of our two, private Les Elfes restaurants on the mountain where they will receive hot fresh meals while they relax after a busy morning of skiing.
With our Summer programmes we also use these restaurants for stunning, mountain-top BBQs or we provide packed lunches for activities outside of the resort.