WELCOME ON BOARD!
Multi-activities cruising experience for teenagers from all over the world on board of Motor Yacht, based on South of France.
New this summer: Les Elfes – in coorporation with Maria Yachting – offers a Cruising Experience on board of a motor yacht in the South of France, which permit young people, aged between 15 and 19 years old, to discover the World of Yachting independently from their parents.
- Water skis, canoes, wake board, banana, donuts etc. etc.
- Snorkeling / swimming / diving activities
- Basic sailing and yachting knowledge (including sailing navigation basics, maritime map reading etc.)
- Discovering underwater life
- Meteorology and Astronavigation basics
- Personal Survival Techniques (your child will learn how to survive in the sea)
- Sea ethics, guiding to respect of environment, sea-ecology
- Learning about different types of ships, motor and sailing yachts etc.
- Discovering new places on South of France and Italian Riviera, exploring islands
- Cooking classes (on request)
- Certificates on request
- Water and yacht related games and competitions
- On shore excursions and activities according to the itinerary
- Themed parties and events
- Memorable souvenirs and photos
The Yach Camp is a challenging enriching experience in exciting World of Yachting. Through a wide range of water-sports, educational yacht related activities and leisure, your children will:
- Experiment unique holidays together with 6-8 other teenagers and cruising along the coast of South of France
- Discover to live on a motor yacht and enjoy the unique lifestyle on board
- Get new visions and ideas, as well as notable personal growth
- Make new achievements
- Develop awareness of their potential, independence, self-confidence and responsibility
- Make new international friendships
A Yacht Camp week is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
It is not just holidays;
it is an investment in the future!
In order to secure comfort and friendly atmosphere on board, groups are madeof 6-8 teenagers aged between 15 and 19 years old. The Program and all activities are adapted to needs and interests of young people of this aged category.
This 28 meter motor yacht has cozy interior and exterior facilities.
Huge exterior spaces with teak floor and large flybridge are equipped with spacious sunpads and all additional comforts – HIFI sound system, wet bar, ice maker, barbecue.
On the aft deck young people will enjoy al fresco breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Generous fly bridge gives another al fresco dining option and sunbathing area. The Chief Garry will be happy to treat the guests with her high culinary talents.
The yacht has 5 cabins. Each cabin has its own ensuite facilities. There are 6–8 teenagers on board.
Accommodation is mixed with boys and girls in separate twin cabins.
We have several yachts in our fleet. When we form the groups, we reserve the right to choose the most suitable yacht according to each particular group.
In order to join the Yacht Camp you need to fill the following registration form and send it back to us.
For any additional information or question please feel free to contact us directly by email.