From the beginning of May until the end of October, Les Elfes offers 7 different field trips to its privately owned campus in la Tzoumaz (Verbier-North).Our portfolio ranges from our classical Les Elfes programs, to languages, geography & geology, Swiss Wilderness trips, cultural excursions and Duke of Edinburgh expeditions.
On top of this, we can specially design any kind of trip including team building, CAS components, creativity, action, or charity service.
In the Swiss Alps
From May to October
Students aged 8-18 years old
Private Swiss Chalet Accommodations
- Accommodation in Swiss style chalet 2 to 6 bedded rooms most of them with private bathroom, girls and boys separated by floor
- 7 days full-board with 4 meals and drinks
- Transfer Geneva – resort – Geneva
- Pre-departure assistance and research on special interests, including advice on travel options and curricular priorities (language, art, geography, arts & crafts, design & technology)
- Full supervision by our professional staff (ration 1 staff / 5 children)
- Cultural Excursions
- Multi activities programme (Rock-climbing, mountain bike, hiking, team sports, swimming, etc.)
- Use of all material and equipment provided by Les Elfes
- Language courses
- Evening activities (BBQ in the mountain, Disco, Team building games, etc.)
- Our campus is supervised by a resort manager & an activity manager
- Specially trained and very experienced staff for supervising all activities
- We work closely with Mountain Guides and experts in the fields of Geography, Languages, Design & Technology, etc.
- All staff take a 2 week technical training course before each season
- Staff student ratio of 1 / 5
- 24h nurse and night guard on campus
- State of the art clinics close by and easy access to 2 university hospitals
We offer field trips from the end of April until the end of October
We are fully flexible in terms of length and dates. However, a standard program will usually run 7 days
All programs can be customized regarding dates, length, activities and excursions.
Les Elfes Camps offer large buffet breakfasts and varied lunches and dinners designed to satisfy all students based on our experience with camps and student travel programmes since 1987. Meals are prepared with fresh products and the wide-ranging international menus are well balanced and tailored to the youngsters’ needs, requirements and wishes. Together the chefs and their teams prepare a variety of meals that also cater for the special needs of each individual (e.g. Vegetarian diet, European diet, Religious diet, etc).