Our three different, privately owned campuses are located in some of the most popular ski resorts in Switzerland: Verbier, La Tzoumaz and Crans-Montana.
Chalets exclusively run by Les Elfes:
- In the heart of one of the most popular regions of the Swiss Alps
- Located at 1500m with lifts up to the Mont-Fort glacier (3300m)
- Directly opposite Le Grand Combin which rises to 4300m, Verbier’s stunning location on a south facing plateau guarantees an exceptionally sunny climate in both summer and winter.
- In addition to a breathtaking panorama, Verbier is a cosmopolitan resort with a variety of shopping, eating and entertainment possibilities, and deserves its reputation as one of Europe’s finest mountain resorts.
Verbier is in the French part of Switzerland, 1 hour and 45 minutes from Geneva, 2 hours and 45 minutes from Zürich and 30 minutes from the Italian and French borders.
- High standard accomodation in the Swiss Alpine tradition
- Beautiful setting in the Swiss Alps & very close to the center of Verbier
- 2 chalets, 1 for boys and 1 for girls
- 70 beds in each chalet
- Friendly rooms with 2-4 students per room
- Ensuite bathrooms in each room
- Cinema, games room, internet room, fireplaces…
- Ski-fitting in the chalet
- In the heart of the beautiful Swiss Alps
- Opposite the spectacular Matterhorn glacier (4200m)
- Above the medieval city of Sion
- Stunning views of the Mont-Blanc and the French Alps with a lively village full of boutiques from all the top names in fashion
- 140 kms of skiing runs, 25 cable cars, Year round access to the Glacier Plaine Morte at 3000m
In the heart of the beautiful Swiss Alps. Opposite the spectacular Matterhorn glacier (4200m). Stunning views of the Mont-Blanc and the French Alps with a lively village full of boutiques from all the top names in fashion. Year round access to the Glacier Plaine Morte at 3000m.
- For groups of up to 50 campers
- Directly at the bottom of the ski run
- 20m from the cable car
- Just 200m from the shopping center of Crans
- La Tzoumaz also called Les Mayens de Riddes, is in the heart of one of the most revered regions of the Swiss Alps
- Opposite side of the world wide known resort of Verbier, Located at 1500m with lifts up to the Mont-Fort glacier (3300m)
La Tzoumaz, also referred to as Les Mayens de Riddes or Verbier North, is located in the beautiful French speaking part of the Swiss Alps, at an altitude of 1500m and over- looking the Rhone Valley. With a year round population of 300 inhabitants and many more in the winter, La Tzoumaz offers all the charm and comfort of a typical Swiss Alpine village.
La Tzoumaz is 1 hr 45 from Geneva, 2 hrs 45 from Zürich and 30 minutes from the Italian and French borders.
Our 60 beds, wood and stone chalet offers the Swiss charm and comfort to our campers with a perfect location in the middle of the village. Boys and girls are separated by floors, in large rooms from two to four students maximum per room.
The chalet is fully equipped with :
- A spacious dining room opening onto a huge terrace overlooking the beautiful Rhone Valley, equipped with barbecue
- Professionally equipped kitchen staffed by our own chef and his team
- Games hall, internet corner, TV room. • A multi-sport area