Les Elfes Winter Camp 2020-21 is open for bookings!
We offer Free Cancellation for all reservations until 24h prior to arrival.
The following measures will be taken in order to ensure safe environment.
- None of our staff has tested positive to COVID-19
- We guarantee the presence of a nurse in our campus
- Our staff, nurse and housekeepers have been trained for extra measures to be taken since the Coronavirus scenario took place
- Disinfectant dispensers are placed in the Chalet and available for use at all times
- Before the arrival of every student, Les Elfes International shall require a medical certificate that attests the enrolled student is in good health.
- Upon arrival, students need to submit a good health declaration at the camp’s reception desk.
- Staff and students’ temperature will be measured every morning. Coronasense autonomous fever sensor has been installed at the camp’s reception.
- The number of students per room will be reduced. 3-bedded rooms will be preferred to the 4-bedded rooms
- The group ratio number (usually 1:6) will be reduced
- During the meals, the number of students per table (usually 8 students) will be reduced
According to the last communication of the Swiss Federal Council, children are less affected and don’t transmit Covid-19.
We continue to seek advice from the Federal Council of Health. In case of changes, measures will be amended and updated accordingly.
CONTACT OUR HEAD OFFICE
Rue du Centre Sportif 20
CH- 1936 Verbier, Switzerland
+41 (0)27 775 35 90
+41 (0)27 775 35 99